Julie is a Certified Public Accountant, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® professional with over 17 years of wealth management experience. Julie has an extensive background in financial planning, investment management, divorce planning, estate planning, risk management, and tax planning and compliance.
Julie’s passion and expertise is in helping women achieve financial success, particularly women who are divorcing. A strong advocate of empowering women about money and a woman who has experienced divorce herself, Julie’s mission is to help women overcome the unique challenges they face to successfully achieve financial security.
Julie received both her undergraduate degree in Accountancy and her Master of Taxation degree from Arizona State University. She began her career with “Big Five” accounting firm Arthur Andersen and also gained professional experience with one of the Valley’s largest wealth management firms, serving high net worth families.
Originally from Denver, Julie has called the Valley home for more than twenty-five years.
Licenses and Designations
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM Professional
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® Professional
- Advanced Divorce Financial Analyst (ADFA™)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Arizona Society of CPAs
- Financial Planning Association
- Association of Divorce Financial Planners
- Institute of Divorce Financial Analysts
- Spending time with family